Welcome to Peas & Compassion, a blog dedicated to a love of all things vegan! Peas & Compassion is up and running to participate in the 2014 Vegan Month of Food (VeganMoFo) (unfortunately, too late for the sign-ups – but still following along!)
Things to expect here will include:
- Fabulous vegan food (with appropriate food p0rn, of course!)
- Fun and tasty recipes!
- An exploration of vegan ethics (why Peas&Compassion is vegan!)
- Tips on going veg (even just a little bit!)
- Vegan cookbook, product, and food reviews
- Vegan myth-busting (sorry, no big budget for explosions!)
- Finding ways to help our animal friends
- Learning how to save the Earth (or at least reduce our environmental impact)
- Exploring the intersection of veganism and social justice!
- Insights and discussion of all things vegan!
Here’s hoping for a fun and productive September! (And hey, if VeganMoFo goes well, Peas & Compassion may stick around longer… who knows?)